Friday 1 December 2006

왜 가요? (Wae kayo?) - Why did you go?

Vocals: S-Cube
Album: 1집 Never Impossible
Featured in: Chapter 8

Shoei: I sit here on this lonely bench
We used to come here all the time
We’d cuddle close and watch people pass by
In the autumn we’d come so you could see the leaves fall

Skye: This was a place filled with beautiful memories,
You and I ran carefree along the beach
We’d splash around in the sea and roll in the sand
And as we walked home, I’d carry you on my back

Sierra: Wae kayo, why did you go
You’ve left me with nothing but memories
You haunt me with your laughter
When I close my eyes all I could see is your smile
Wae kayo…

Skye: We used to come here to sit and read quietly together
You didn’t know, but I’d keep watching you secretly
The way your nose wrinkled as you focused on the book
My heart bleeds when I’m reminded of you

Shoei: Will you ever come back
Would you come back if I begged you
Sierra: Would you hurt me again
Or would you cherish me forever
Shoei: I would do my best to be a better man
Sierra: I can’t take another heartbreak, I loved you too much

All: Wae kayo, why did you go
You’ve left me with nothing but memories
You haunt me with your laughter
When I close my eyes all I could see is your smile
Wae kayo…

No comments: